Loves me or loves me not? You can understand it without a fortuneteller. A man in love is seen by his words and actions; you just need to watch and make the correct conclusion.
There are five sure signs to identify a man in love.
- No matter how busy, a man in love will always find time for a date. Excuses like “no time,” “much work” or “I’m tired” are not accepted. Of course, situations may be different – he may be really tired or overloaded with work, but then he is sure to call to hear your voice and to ask to a date.
- A man in love is proud to introduce you to friends and family. He does not hesitate to invite you out with friends or to a family dinner.
- If a man is truly in love, he will compromise, and take into account your likes selecting a movie in the cinema.
- A man in love is sincerely interested in how your day was. He asks about your friends, hobbies and preferences, and tries to learn as much as possible about you.
- And the last but not least –a man in love plans a joint vacation and your common future since your first date.