Every woman wants to look perfect, but it is not possible unless you have perfect hair. Follow our tips for your hair beauty.
- If your dark hair roots started to show, and you don’t have time to see a hair stylist, make a zig-zag parting instead of a straight one.
- A thick fringe is the best way to make a visually voluminous hairstyle. If you wear a ‘ragged’ fringe, you risk losing the already missing volume.
- Choose the correct comb. It should be of animal hair bristles. If you are allergic to it, use a comb with nylon bristles – it keeps your hair voluminous and makes your strands smooth.
- If you decided to dye your hair at home, you should make it only one or two shades darker/lighter. A radical change of color should be done by a stylist only.
- Wet hair should be combed section by section. Take one strand and comb it from the center to the tips with a special comb – without roundels on the ends – then you can comb your hair completely.
- To make your hair shine beautifully, rinse it thoroughly with warm water after the shampoo, then proceed with cool water, and finally rinse the hair tips by extremely cold water.
- If your shampoo does not leave a permanent aroma, use a perfumed hair veil or hair oil. Do not try to replace these products with your favorite perfume: it contains alcohol drying the hair.