The long-awaited ceremony, which awards the greatest prize among perfumers from around the world took place this week. The Fragrance Foundation announced list of winners of the prestigious 2010 Fifi Awards. There were no sensations, since most of the nominations were quite predictable.
Here is a partial list of winners. Perhaps, once you see that those fragrances were so well recognized by professional perfumers, you will feel urge to finally try some of them as well.
- Women’s Luxe - Lola Marc Jacobs – Coty Prestige
- Men’s Luxe - Tom Ford Grey Vetiver – The Estée Lauder Co.
- Women’s Nouveau Niche - Bond No.9 Astor Place – Bond No. 9 New York
- Men’s Nouveau Niche - Bond No. 9 Brooklyn – Bond No. 9 New York
- Unique Boutique - Tom Ford White Suede – The Estée Lauder Co.
- Women’s Popular Appeal - Halle by Halle Berry – Coty
- Men’s Popular Appeal - Seduction in Black, Antonio Banderas – Puig USA, Inc.
- Bath and Body - Couture Couture by Juicy Couture – Elizabeth Arden
- Women’s Media Campaign -Chanel No 5: “Train de Nuit” – Chanel
Source of the image: thegloss.com, bondno9.com, beautyeditor.ca