Every woman can have a particular time in her life, when she is prone to develop stretch marks. Some women just have a genetic predisposition to stretch marks and get them without significant reasons. Other women never develop stretch marks even after 4 pregnancies, but such lucky beauties are rare species. I have already written about the occurrence of stretch marks and some ways of their prevention. In this story I am sharing with you are some other remedies for stretch marks, which, though they are effective against stretch marks, can be made at your home.
Unfortunately it is impossible to totally get rid of stretch marks using only home remedies. What you can do at home to stretch marks is to make them less noticeable. Here are some useful tips for it:
- Exercise more, because it tones your muscles and makes your skin more elastic.
- Eat food with plenty of protein and rich in vitamin C and vitamin E, because they promote good tissue growth.
- Massage your body in the places, where stretch marks occurred. In order to make the massage more effective, use olive oil.
- Apply cocoa butter and elastin cream on the stretch marked areas of your body.
- You can also try the following recipe against stretch marks.
- 1/2 cup virgin olive oil.
- 1/4 cup aloe vera gel.
- liquid from 6 capsules of Vitamin E.
- liquid from 4 capsules of Vitamin A.
Take these ingredients, mix them together in a blender. After that pour the mixture into a jar and store it in the fridge. Apply the substance on the body areas, where you have stretch marks and, as you are prone to them, apply it also on other zones without stretch marks, but where stretch marks normally appear (abdomen, hips, thighs and breasts). This will help reduce the size and appearance of the existing stretch marks and prevent their further occurrence.