It is normal, if you see some hairs on your comb after using it. But if you notice lots of hairs on the floor, while you are tidying up your house, it is time to sound the alarm. I have already mentioned the main causes of hair loss in article ”Pregnancy, Stresses and Menopause Lead to Hair Loss“: male sex hormone testosterone, constant stress or shock, pregnancy, hyperactivity of the thyroid glad and others. Some medicines and certain infections can also cause hair loss. You can do nothing about your heredity or hormones at home, but proper hair care helps prevent hair loss. If the problem already exists, it is also possible to reduce hair loss using only home remedies.
Tips against Hair Loss
First of all, the following easy tips help prevent hair loss.
- Please, love your hair, don’t torture it with tight hair rollers or pigtails. Avoid any hair pulling.
- Wash your hear regularly using a high quality shampoo and conditioner, which suit your hair type.
- Avoid changing shampoos frequently, your hair will not like it.
- When shampooing your hair, each time spend a minute to massage your head. You will stimulate blood supply to the follicles. Or ask your boyfriend (husband) to do this, you will adore it!
- Comb your hair every day.
- If you use hair dye, follow all the instructions, and first of all, spread hair dye to the hair roots in the last 10-15 minutes of the whole process. Otherwise you risk to get the inflammation of the hair follicles.
- Avoid using excess hair gel and hairspray.
- Wear a hat in winter, because cold affects hair follicles.
- Excess warmth is bad, too. Try to reduce using the hairdryer. In case you cannot do without it, do not hold hairdryer with hot air over one and the same area for too long.
- Use protecting hair mask regularly.
- If your hairstyle allows, wash hair before sleep and let it dry a natural way instead of using a hairdryer after the morning hair wash.
- Do not comb wet hair.
- Do not let your face cosmetics mix with your hair care products.
- Avoid long staying in the sun with head unhatted.
- Eat healthy food.
Home Remedies for Hair Loss
Your hair is something natural. This is why it needs natural, organic care products. Prepare hair masks at home and apply them, if you want to have healthy and beautiful hair. Here you will find some effective home remedies for hair loss:
- Henna mask – you will find the recipe on the package.
- Kefir or sour clotted milk mask. Spread kefir or sour clotted milk plentifully on hair and massage it in circular motion. After it cover your hair with polyethylene film for 15 minutes, then wash your hair with warm water.
- Castor-lemon mask. 1 teaspoon of castor oil, 1 teaspoon of honey, 1 teaspoon of aloe juice, 1 spoon of lemon juice. Mix the ingredients and apply the mask to your hair. After 25 minutes wash hair. This mask is good for all hair types.
- Olive-Egg mask. 1 spoon of olive oil, 1 egg yolk, 1 spoon of lemon juice and 100 gr. of warm water. Mix the ingredients and apply the mask to your hair. After 10 (not more!) minutes wash your hair.
- Liquid remedy for hair loss. 8 spoons of lime blossom, 1/2 liter of water. Bring this to the boil and boil 20 minutes more. Cool the liquor and wash your hair with it.
Rules of Hair Loss Remedies Use
Follow the rules below, when preparing a hair mask:
- Mix the mask ingredients thorougly.
- Apply the mask right after the preparation.
- Wash you hair properly after the mask application.
- Do not exceed the time during which the mask should be applied.
Whatever mask you choose, repeat the process two to three times a week, if you want to reduce hair loss. In order to prevent hair loss, use the mask once a month. You will find more home remedies for hair loss and dandruff in the next articles.