The new items reflect the magic and mystery of the longest night of the year. Refined beige and deep ruby red are the main shades of the New Year’s Eve, according to the Chanel make-up creators who released the Nuit Infinie Holiday 2013 collection.
There are not many new products in the collection, but each of them is a must-wish and must-have.
- Eye shadows palette, Ombres Matelassees.
- The shades range from beige to dark brown, made by the rules of gradient color transition.
Mascara Gel Irise gives extra shine and a bronze highlight to your eyelashes. The powder blush has a pink-beige shade. The finishing powder comes in peach and beige. The liquid liner is released in a bronze-khaki color.
Rouge Allure Lipstick, sparkling and intense, comes in the following shades:
- Radieuse Blue pink,
- Indecise Shimmering pink beige,
- Farouche Shimmering chocolate brown (Repromote)
The matte Rouge Allure Velvet lipstick comes in the following shades:
- La Precieuse Vivid red,
- La Desiree Burgundy red.
Le Vernis nail polish are represented in:
- Rouge Rubis Vivid red,
- Accesoire Deep red brown.
The collection is available from October 2013.