Want to have good-looking – and more – strong and healthy nails? Check out a few simple yet effective tips. Before I proceed with the tips, I’d like to ask you a simple question: How often do you look after your nails? How much do you love your hands? Given regular and proper care and balanced diet, growing natural nails is not that difficult.
Here is what I mean by proper hand and nail care:
- Apply nourishing hand cream every day.
- Use cuticle oil every day; it also promotes nail growth and helps to make them stronger.
- Wear gloves to do household jobs.
- Do nail baths every week. Today, there are plenty of nail bath products to choose from depending on your preferences and income.
- Don’t clip your nails.
- File your nails in one direction only using 180-440 grit file.
- Eat balanced diet and get enough calcium.
- Do manicure in beauty salons regularly, nut only for big events.
Above are basic rules to follow if you want to grow nails you can be proud of. Yet if your nails still split and get broken, this is a serious reason to skip a beauty salon and consult a doctor.
Source of the image: beautifulwithbrains.wordpress.com.