Women are very concerned about their age. They spend a lot of money on cosmetics and beauty, but nature cannot be fooled, and the years still take their toll. Women suffer, but they continue to chase youth. Why? To please themselves and, of course, the opposite sex. But how do men treat women’s age? What do they really mean when they say that a woman is thirty?
Let’s start with a well-known anecdote called “The Geography of Women.”
- From 18 to 20 years, a woman is like Africa – half-open, half-explored, semi-wild, marked by natural beauty and characterized by fertile deltas.
- From 21 to 30 years, a woman is like America – well mastered and cultivated, widely open to trade, especially for those who have a tight purse.
- From 31 to 40 years old, a woman resembles India – hot and sultry, relaxed and convinced of her own beauty.
- From 41 to 50 years, a woman is akin to France – beautiful, aging, but still welcome, like vintage wine.
- From 51 to 60 years, she becomes similar to Yugoslavia – the war is lost, and the past mistakes are painful. Large-scale reconstruction is required.
- From 61 to 70 years, a woman is like Russia – vast and boundless, with uncontrolled borders. Frigid climate scares people.
- From 71 to 75 years old, a woman is like Mongolia – with a glorious past, paved with many victories and conquests, but, alas, having no future.
- After 76 years, a woman is like Afghanistan – almost everyone knows what (who) is spoken about, but no one volunteers to come in contact.
Someone finds this anecdote funny, while others do not, but some truth is still present in it. Of course, women are beautiful in their own way at any age. This is an axiom.
Today we would like to ask men how they treat women who are at least a little over thirty.
Advantages of being after 30
- Great life experience. A woman has probably made mistakes more than once, and therefore she is able to appreciate the most important things: family, love, and understanding. These are the things which young girls often lack.
- It is logical to assume that a woman of thirty had certain relations and made certain mistakes, and now she wants stability, confidence, warmth, and happiness.
- Sexual experience. After 30, a woman knows better how to satisfy a man than a twenty-year-old girl. In terms of passion and energy, a student will, of course, give her a head start, but an experienced woman knows what men actually want.
- At thirty, she is still young and beautiful. She knows her advantages and disadvantages; she is able to present herself to advantage. She reacts correctly to men’s compliments and responds in a very subtle manner.
- When a little after 30, a woman understands that beauty is a very dangerous weapon, which must be used extremely carefully.
- She has made progress in her career, and therefore, she can give more time to the family. Why? She must have dedicated too much time to her career, so she is still single and has no children, and with every year it will be more and more difficult to give birth to a child. As a result, it is at the age of 30 that women often think about the family hearth.
- At thirty, a woman is smart and knows what she needs in life. This is an important fact. Having had enough of the 20-year-old silly girls (forgive us the term), a man wants to develop a relationship with a smart, loyal and – it is important! – self-confident woman. With a woman, who can soberly and rationally understand her goals and says “we” instead of “I” in the relationship.
- In general, a man sees a woman after 30 as a faithful, loving wife, firmly standing on her feet, young, beautiful, and sexy. But as you know, the coin has the reverse side…
Why Do Men Fear Dating Women after 30?
- She is divorced and she has children. In other words, she has had no luck in marriage, and maybe her character is so unbearable that her husband could not get along with her. Well, the child in this case is extra ballast – we are sorry for saying that!
- A thirty-year-old lady looks for a man not because of love but for the sake of convenience. A failed marriage could have left a heavy mark on her soul, so she needs a marriage of convenience – even for noble reasons – her husband must “love and take care of her”. It is a minor issue if she loves him or not.
- If a woman is not married for so long, the question arises – why?
- It is much harder to conceive or give birth to a baby at 35 years than at 25, if she has no children.
- Her body is not so beautiful as at the age of 20 – no matter how beautiful a woman over thirty is. Especially if she has already given birth to a baby. And it is sad, but true.
- A woman of thirty can be assertive and demanding. This is especially true about her career (we are not talking only about sex, after all) and relationship (the lady’s heart can hardly be impressed by cheap jewelry).
- It is quite possible that conquering the heart of such a lady will turn into Taming of the Shrew. It must be interesting for the male hunter, but sooner or later he may get bored. Especially if there is a choice.
- She has had too many men. A man will agree to be from her second dozen only if she is a terrific lover, if he loves her madly, or if he is desperate to find a mate.
- Summarizing, we note that a man is usually little interested in the woman’s age, if he truly loves her. For the pragmatists, who scrutinize every step, there are certainly a dozen more reasons concerning the pros and cons of women over 30.