Italian psychologists have looked at the kinds of women that men are afraid of the most. They carried out a large scale poll involving over two and a half thousand of male participants. A full survey has appeared in a recent Italian psychological journal, Psicologia e Salute.
- The poll revealed that marriage obsessed women put the biggest fear in nearly two thirds of men.
- Single mothers also rated high on the list. According to Italian psychologists, men are afraid of getting responsible for someone else’s child.
- Men are also turned off by consummate freeloaders.
- Men try to avoid women who have many friends and listen to what their friends say.
- But the majority of men, 98 per cent, reported they just run away from selfish and stuck on themselves women who think they are queens.
Source of the image: photl.com.