As an AHA, glycolic acid can do wonders if applied in right proportion on the right skin area. It is a boon for all those who are facing acne and even eczema. In most of the cases, the skin is not only treated well but the spots are also removed. About 80 – 85% of acne treatment products and even general makeup use glycolic acid to make sure that the effects are everlasting. It also removes dead cells by peeling off the external skin layer in such a manner that it is no even recognizable. There are many products which use this AHA miracle as a vital component and ingredient. Below is a list of all such products which can be used in 2017 for acne treatment. However, care should be taken before applying the products and in case of any reaction expert advice is the one which is to be sought after.
Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser
It is one of the best products which can be found in the market. It is cheap and can be found easily. Glycolic acid has been diluted to lower its PH in such a manner that this product never becomes harmful for skin health. Some of the advantages of using it are as follows:
- There are other similar products as well and Biore can easily be regarded as their king. It is because the work it does in a fast manner making this product too reliable
- Oil is the main issue behind acne. Biore Blemish is free of any oil and therefore it can be used by anyone and the results are same i.e. remarkable
- Irritation is not a problem at all when this product is used. It is all because the PH level has been kept to the minimum. Suitable for all kinds of skins.
Murad AHA Cleanser
Yet another product that delivers what it promises. There are various skin types that can get a rejuvenating feel when it comes to this product. Price is right for most and the results are awesome which makes it a classy glycolic acid base product. Some advantages are as follows:
- Jojoba seeds are added to this product. It simply means that once combined with glycolic acid the skin exfoliation becomes smooth and the overall issue of irritation is resolved completely.
- The product works fast and this can be seen in a couple of washes.
- Using this product never dehydrates the skin as sodium PCA has been added to it making it a complete skin rejuvenation package.
Pixi Glow Tonic
It is one of the best products which include glycolic acid as a base of making it. Pixi Glow Tonic has received highly positive reviews and it is all because of the advantages it provides to the skin:
- The product has been designed in such a manner that it suits all skin types. It also means that the best outcome for all skin types can be generated with ease
- Chemicals added to this product never smell. It means that there is no awkward smell if this is applied and left for some time.