Many women dream about getting slimmer to become more attractive in appearance and boost their self-esteem. They often think about health later, when problems are already felt. Chinese centenarians offer a diet which is significantly different from the today’s popular diets that reduce weight. It not only promotes weight loss, but also prolongs your life.
Geography of the diet
Bama County, Guangxi Province, China, is a unique scenic place. Researchers have officially recognized Bama County “the land of longevity”.
1,500 calories a day is the minimum, which is sufficient to maintain health and youth. Chinese centenarians surely confirm these words with their own example. However, there is an important clarification: your diet should consist of many useful products, including nutrients such as selenium, flavonoids, zinc, omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins C and E, green tea catechins, and antioxidants. All of this can be found in the following products:
- Vegetables and mushrooms. Pumpkin, tomatoes, peppers, sweet potatoes and mushrooms are rich in valuable minerals and trace elements.
- Fruits. Give preference to bananas, grapes, and pears. They can be consumed in their natural form (1-3 pcs. per day) or as juice.
- Beans. Beans contain a variety of nutrients and amino acids which provide the human body with proteins.
- Corn, brown rice, millet. Use them for cooking porridge with a vegetable broth.
- Fish oil. It contributes to the normal performance of all processes in the body, ranging from the assimilation of nutrients to the healthy functioning of the heart.
- One should be moderate when consuming animal fats, sugar, and salt.
- One is allowed to eat goat meat, chicken, pork and duck meat, albeit in small amounts. Besides, this meat should be cooked on fire or steam.
- Eat in small portions. Learn to eat until you reach “the point of feeling satiety,” and you will always be young, healthy, and beautiful.