What makes people fat? Food, overeating, malnutrition. However, the following 7 products will never make you gain weight.
- Grapefruit is able to reduce the weight of an average person by 2 kilograms in 2 weeks – if you eat it regularly (150g a day).
- Green tea. Asian nutritionists recommend drinking 4 cups of green tea a day; it has the greatest effect in burning fat.
- Spicy foods, mainly such spices as black pepper, pepperoni, mustard, and horseradish. Chili peppers contain the substance called capsaicin which “melts” extra calories in a matter of 20 minutes after a meal.
- Low-fat dairy products increase the production of the calcitriol hormone, which causes cells to burn more fat.
- Cinnamon. One teaspoon a day reduces blood sugar levels and prevents the transformation of excess carbohydrates into fat.
- Water. Insufficient use of water produces a negative effect on getting rid of extra kilos;
- Protein foods. Protein digestion requires more calories than the digestion of fats and carbohydrates. As a result, excess fat is burned.