Make sure that you know these secrets. If not, many of them will change your life. Makeup, taking care of the skin, hair and nails will be more effective!
- Dry shampoo. Apply it at bedtime, and not in the morning after waking up. This will save time, improve the condition of the hair in the morning, and accelerate doing the hairstyle. You will just forget what messy hair looks like!
- Drying the hair. A terry towel is not the best means to remove excess moisture from the hair. It does not absorb water so well and breaks the hair. Take an old (clean and dry) T-shirt. It wipes your hair perfectly well and makes the hair get dry in a natural way much faster.
- Naughty hair tips. Sprinkle quite a bit of any vegetable oil in your palm and push the unruly hair tips to their place. This technique works with clean hair.
- If there is no moisturizing hair mask, use a conventional air conditioner and shampoo. Apply a fat layer of shampoo or conditioner as if it were a mask, and leave it on the hair for 10 minutes. Then rinse it with plain water.
- If there is no time for hair washing, and there is no dry shampoo at hand, wash only your bang under the faucet and quickly dry it with a hair dryer. Clean hair that frames the face is enough to have a well-groomed appearance.
- Sunscreen can work as a make-up fixer. Apply it on top of decorative makeup. You will get a 2-in-1 product: SPF protection and a fixer.
- A dark concealer can be used as shadow and blush. It is an ideal shade for daytime image!
- Do you want to have a more intense shade? Try the wet method: apply crisp shadows with a wet brush. Another way is to create creamy shadows using crisp shadows and a lip gloss (or petroleum jelly). The creamy product will be more intense in color. Lip gloss can also be used as a gel for eyebrows.
- Take into account that concealers or correctors have very good covering properties. You can use a concealer as a primer for shadows. These are the most persistent tone products of all!
- If you do not know what shadow to choose – try to match the color of your eye makeup and … clothes. You will get a very harmonious and modern image. A metallic shade is suitable for any color of the outfit.
- It is very easy to achieve the effect of plump lips: accentuate the pit above the upper lip with a highlighter or a light nude-pencil.
- Dilute dried or too thick mascara by using eye drops, such as Visine.
- Do not be afraid to use liquid eyeliner. It’s easy: just pre-draw the line with a pencil and use the liquid liner on top of it. You will have no fear that the hand will tremble and the “arrow” will not be nice.
- Pre-heat the eyelashes curler before using – the curls will last for the whole day.
- First, fill the eyebrows with a pencil or shadow, and then remove excess hairs. This will remove only the hairs that really go beyond the eyebrow. This approach is important if you want to keep the eyebrows till the age of 40 years, when the hair growth will slow down.
- Add a drop of argan oil to the foundation or moisturizer for a more even and ideal distribution of the product all over the skin.
- If there is no liquid makeup remover, or you feel doubtful as to its expiration date, there are some more alternatives available:
- Petroleum jelly or olive oil can be applied on the woven cloth to wipe off your makeup. Do not apply oil or petroleum jelly directly on the skin – you may clog the pores.
- Collect the hand soap foam on a damp cloth and apply it on the wet face. It is important to moisturize the skin after such washing because the substances contained in the soap will dry your skin.
- If you have oily skin, you can try moistening the wipe with alcohol lotion to disinfect the skin after makeup remover and prevent acne.
- You can use warm water and steam to remove makeup, and especially mascara, from sensitive skin.
- If your favorite lip gloss or mascara ends, the following technique will help you use the remnants: place the tube in a cup of warm water for 10 minutes, the product will melt and get completely spilled onto the applicator.
- If your eyeliner cannot be applied well, try the temperature method: put it in the freezer for 15 minutes, or vice versa, heat it over a candle (no longer than a second), the texture of the lead will change, and it will glide over the skin more easily.
- You have a lot more lipstick shades than you think. It turns out that not only shades can be mixed with each other. Vary a few lipstick colors, a lipstick and gloss, a lipstick and shadows, a lipstick and blush.
- Find your own shade of the nude lipstick: mix the nude pink color or a light beige lipstick with a bit of white liner.
- Cool oils and all the products that you apply on the face in the morning. The skin will be in good shape, there will be less edema. This is especially true of the skin around the eyes because bags and puffiness often appear there.
- Collect herbs (or buy ready-made mixtures), prepare herbal teas, and use them in your care procedures: in masks, shampoos, conditioners. It is important to restore skin and hair both after the sun and after the cold. Aloe vera is a universal medicinal supplement. It can be used all year round. It is an affordable and highly effective beauty secret.
- Visine is an excellent remedy for redness and pimples. Apply it on the problem area, and redness will disappear in an instant.
- Age spots can be lightened easily if they have just appeared. It is lactic acid that copes with them on the early stages. It is abundant in milk products, such as Greek yogurt. Leave yogurt or cottage cheese on the age spot for 15-20 minutes, and the stain will be cleared after a few applications. If this does not work, buy a product with lactic acid in a drugstore.
- Irritation and even skin burns from shaving can be prevented by not using foam products for shaving (foam dries the skin and provokes inflammation). Use the shaver which has no more than two blades, and always start shaving in the direction of hair growth.
- Wrinkles that have appeared at the age of 25 years are not associated with aging. There are absolutely no signs of aging at this young age. One should be careful: it means that the skin is clearly dehydrated or damaged by the sun. These very early wrinkles cannot be treated with anti-age means for 40-year-olds, you just need to let the skin “drink” and “be nourished” using the creams with fruit acids and moisturizing ingredients (hyaluronic acid, glycerin).
- The best way to get rid of hairs on the upper lip is waxing. This method removes hair from the root, making it thinner and softer. Bleaching hair is also a good alternative. Shaving is the worst choice as it makes the hair grow thicker and stiffer.
- Yellowed nails can be lightened by using whitening toothpaste, mixed with lemon juice.
- For the perfume to last longer on the skin, try this trick: apply a little petroleum jelly on the skin before splashing your perfume. The aroma will last for a few days!
Remember that the best beauty secret that does not cost a dime is your smile!