If you need to urgently get rid of the alcohol smell after a stormy party, follow our advice.
- Squeeze the juice of half a lemon or a whole lime and drip 1-2 drops of vinegar. Rinse your mouth with this mixture, but do not swallow it. This procedure restores the oral cavity microflora.
- Chew 3-4 grains of nutmeg. It is also effective to chew 2-3 seeds of roasted coffee.
- Put a few dry green or black tea leaves under the tongue.
- A good option is to eat roasted sunflower seeds.
- Unfortunately, chewing gums and mints are ineffective in removing alcohol breath, and their fragrance and refreshing effect pass immediately after use.
- Drink lots of water with lemon juice and honey. Brew tea with sage. These actions not only quench thirst, but also excrete alcohol and decomposition products perfectly well.
- All of these actions may be ineffective, if you do not eat well before it.
Russian sour soups will be the best breakfast or lunch: cabbage soup, pickle soup, and solyanka. Armenian hash is also very helpful – it is considered the best hangover dish. By the way, a hearty breakfast will not only help you get rid of the smell of beer, but in general, it partially relieves hangover.