Stressful situations are quite often in the life of modern people. The main task in this situation is to be able to deal with stress and prevent it before it produces a negative impact on health.
One can strengthen the nerves in a variety of ways, including eating certain foods that are beneficial to the nervous system.
The foods, which can help you increase stress resistance and strengthen the nerves, include:
- natural yoghurt and other dairy products. The composition of dairy products involves a substance called tyrosine. This compound stimulates the secretion of serotonin in the brain. Serotonin, in its turn, raises our mood and promotes the ability to withstand stressful situations;
- natural dark chocolate. This food is another way to activate the secretion of serotonin. In addition, it is an aphrodisiac food, which contributes to excitement;
- citrus fruits. They contain plant sugars, improve the functioning of the brain, and provide vitamin C as a powerful tool to strengthen the immune system;
- vegetables, such as broccoli and garlic, increase the body tone and the ability to resist various diseases. They have a positive impact on the overall health of the body;
- decoctions of chamomile and green tea with jasmine. It is useful to regularly drink them to strengthen the immune system and normalize the nervous system.