Protein is very important for our body, as it splits into amino acids supporting cell formation. Therefore, daily diet should include high-protein and low-fat foods.
Here is a list of products in which you can find the healthiest protein:
- poultry – turkey or chicken – it is better to eat only white meat;
- beef – steaks, roasts;
- pork – pork loin, tenderloin;
- eggs – preferably only egg white, as the yolk has 80% calories;
- fish – salmon and tuna have a lot of protein, calcium, and omega-3 fatty acids;
- nuts – pistachios, almonds, cashews, walnuts, macadamia nuts – the portion depends on the size and caloric value of the nut;
- tofu – this soy cheese has the greatest amount of low-calorie, easily digestible protein.