After a year on the market, Sony SmartWatch has got a fair number of fans. The number of applications for this unusual gadget exceeded two hundred, and the recently launched Open Smartwatch Project has opened opportunities for independent developers to create custom firmware. Now, it is time for a new model – SmartWatch 2, which has become more productive, versatile and, in addition, water proof!
SmartWatch 2 will provide remote control of the camera and presentations, check the routes, keep record of sports stats, view new emails and messages on Twitter, control music playlists and adjust volume. The NFC technology allows you to connect the watch to your phone with one touch, and the enlarged contrast screen displays the information perfectly well, even in bright sunlight, whereas the elegant design and the possibility of replacing the straps make the watch look nice with any item of your wardrobe.
- 1.6-inch touch screen with a 220×176 resolution
- Multi-touch (supports three simultaneous touches)
- Compatibility with any Android-based smartphone
- NFC technology support
- Easy-to-change straps
- Duration of performance: 3-4 days of intensive use
- USB Rechargeable
- Bluetooth 3.0
- Moisture proof (compliant with IP57 standard)
- Maintenance of 14 languages