Chanel‘s summer collection is currently featured strictly on the catwalk, however the collection promises something very special and luxurious. The Spring-Summer 2010 catwalk show was a big hit. It was the most noticeable summer 2010 collection and the most interesting image so far in terms of clothes as well as the makeup.
What can we expect from this collection?
- Cream (prepares skin for makeup application),
- Active Nourishing Cream for Dry Skin.
- Poudre Universelle Libre Natural,
- Stylo Eclat Lumiere Highlighter,
- Correcteur Perfection Long Lasting.
- Duo Eyeshadow Obres Contraste (brand new color Gris-Subtil),
- Le Crayon Khol Intense Eye Pencil (in graphite color),
- Inimitable Mascara Multi-Dimensional (in black).
Les Tissages de Chanel Blush Duo Tweed Effect blush in coral.
- Le Crayon Levres Precision Lip Definer (in “Pink Sugar” color).
- Rouge Allure Luminous Satin Lip Color in “Genial” color (to launch in May 2010).
Le Vernis nail polish in silver color.
Chanel’s makeup artists used those products for the recent catwalk show.
Source of the images: allure.com.