Promoting your business goes far beyond running online ads and erecting physical signs in prominent locations. There is also a promotional aspect to your worker’s business attire that shouldn’t be ignored. Creating custom apparel for your business can send a strong message to clients and project a professional image, besides fostering stronger “team spirit” and boosting worker morale.
But to truly succeed in promoting your business, try with custom buttons, your corporate uniforms must be visually attractive and eye-catching. “Eye-catching” apparel will grab attention and send the right message to clients and potential new clients. Look for attractively designed, top-branded, fully customizable, eminently durable, and 100% practical attire to don on your employees.
How Attractive Business Attire Advertises for Your Business
Here is a breakdown of the key ways in which investing in quality, custom-designed apparel for your work staff can benefit and promote your business:
- Immediate image boost. Right or wrong, how one dresses can have a big impact on how others perceive them, and that translates into the business world as how your potential customers view your business. Top brands, fully customized, and appropriate attire for your industry will immediately boost your corporate image in the eyes of those who matter most to your business success (your consumer base).
- Walking billboards. A well-dressed worker with your company’s name and logo embroidered onto his/her uniform and/or hat is essentially “free advertising.” After all, you need to uniform your employees for other reasons, so the walking billboard effect is like a “freebie bonus.”
- Color and style coded. When your workers wear cohesive company colors and don matching styles, that also help to promote brand recognition. Plus, it creates a unified-looking staff that virtually becomes part and parcel of the interior decorating.
- Employee identification. Too often, customers have questions or need help but aren’t sure who is or who is not an employee or able to assist them. Attractive employee uniforms make employees easy to spot. That helps customer relations because it facilitates improved customer service. Nothing affects more which customers stay/leave than customer service.
- Giveaways. Keep extra company clothes and other promotional items on hand. Save them as “thank you” gifts for customers or otherwise distribute them to promote your business.
Other Benefits of “Eye-catching” Employee Uniforms
Besides the promotional benefits of buying top-tier employee uniforms fully customized to your business’ needs, you also benefit in the following four ways:
- You increase team morale, foster team spirit, and thus boost teamwork and productivity.
- By wearing special “work clothes” at work instead of the same everyday clothes, workers tend to more easily get in and stay in “work mode.”
- Employees appreciate the free clothing if it’s made part of the employment package. That only saves them money. Or, have workers leave uniforms at the office and launder them there: you won’t have to worry about losing your investment and workers will appreciate free laundering.
- If employees leave, require them to turn in the uniform. Then you’ll always have uniforms on hand for new employees, which will save you money and hassle down the road.