It is quite possible to sustain any action during 20 minutes, even if you do not want to do it. This is a good way to start to do something, fight laziness, and increase your motivation.
So, what is the rule of 20 minutes about?
- The one involved in sports 20 minutes a day does not have to worry about his/her health.
- The one spending 20 minutes a day cleaning the house does not have to worry about the mess.
- The one finding 20 minutes a day to improve concentration does not have to worry about a creative crisis.
- The one listening to their husband or wife 20 minutes a day does not worry about the problems in the relationship.
- The one allocating 20 minutes a day to hear his/her own inner voice and keep personal records should not worry about the lack of ideas.
- The one working 20 minutes a day on the creation of the sources of income does not need to worry about financial well-being.
- The one finding 20 minutes for rest should not be afraid of overwork and fatigue.
- The one reading a useful book at least 20 minutes a day will not worry about how to become an expert.