Waiting for Monday to start a new life is unnecessary, but if Monday is today, you cannot miss the chance! To do this, you need a powerful source of positive energy. And you can get it after reading 15 motivational tips for Harvard’s students.
Do you know that Harvard’s graduates include eight U.S. presidents, forty nine Nobel Prize winners, David Rockefeller, Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg? This is an incomplete list of the outstanding students of one of the most famous universities in the world. Of course, not all graduates were successful, but those who had worked hard and pursued their goal persistently, attained the desired result. This is what the 15 motivation tips for Harvard students are about:
- If you go to bed now, of course, you will dream about your most cherished aspirations. If you choose studying instead of sleeping, you will make your dream come true.
- When you think it’s too late, in fact, it is still early.
- The pain of education is just a temporary one. The pain of ignorance is eternal.
- Education is not measured in time. Education means effort.
- Life is not all about learning, but if you cannot get through this part of it, then what are you, in general, capable of?
- Strain and effort can bring joy.
- Only the one who makes an effort to accomplish everything beforehand can really enjoy success.
- Not everyone can succeed in everything. Success depends greatly on self-improvement and determination.
- Time flies.
- Today’s slobber will become tomorrow’s tears.
- The people who invest something in the future are realists.
- Your salary is directly proportional to your level of education.
- Today will never happen again.
- Even now, your enemies are reading books eagerly.
- No pain, no gain.