Sometimes you happen to wake up with poor health, headache, and swelling. How can you make sure that you will look good even in this situation? Here are some tips.
- After washing your face, rinse it with cold water;
- Wipe your face and neck with tonic, and then apply a good layer of moisturizer;
- Circles under the eyes are hidden better if you use a concealer of a yellow hue;
- If your nose is red with cold, and there is redness on the cheeks, you can mask it with the help of a greenish makeup foundation;
- Do not use a bronzer or tan to disguise paleness – they accentuate fatigue on the face even more;
- Do not use dry blush – it emphasizes flaking on the cheeks. It is better to take a cream or gel blush of a cold soft pink hue;
- Curl your lashes, but do not use mascara, especially if tears tend to appear in the eyes;
- Do not apply bright and especially matte lipstick on the lips. Apply a colorless balm or a pale pink lip gloss.
By following these tips, you can have fresh appearance and look good, even when you do not feel well. Do not get sick!