Glycerol is an indispensable product in cosmetics. It softens the skin. But you can also find a clever use of glycerol at home.
- Parquet or laminate will shine if you wash it with a little glycerol added to water.
- Bright berry stains are washed off easily, if you use glycerol and leave it for an hour. Then remove it with salty water.
- Dust will not accumulate on mirrors and lacquered furniture, if you use water with glycerol to wash them.
- Tea and coffee stains disappear without a trace – you just need to apply a mixture of salt and glycerol on the stain. As the stain is bleached, remove the solution and wash the thing in the washing machine.
- Shabby places on leather things will be less noticeable if you rub them with glycerol.