Wars are constantly taking place in the world; there are acts of terrorism and revolutions. People argue and disagree. But one can be above it all, if he/she follows 9 kind tips given by Mother Teresa.
- People are often stupid and stubborn, self-centered and illogical. Keep forgiving them.
- If you are kind, people will accuse you of the fact that you are hiding greed under the guise of kindness. Despite everything, remain good.
- If you have succeeded, you will be surrounded by false friends and true enemies. Achieve success.
- If you are honest and straightforward, people will cheat you. Anyway, be honest and open-minded.
- The things that took you years to build can be destroyed by someone overnight. Keep building.
- If you are calm and happy, you will be envied. Still remain happy.
- The good that you have done today will be forgotten tomorrow. Do good things anyway.
- Give the world the best of what you have, and the world will ask for more. Do not stop sharing the best you have.
- Eventually, people will not need what you are doing now, my friend. It is only you and God who need it.